To kick off Good Beer Week, we’re celebrating with the longest kick ever and awarding beer prizes in the winning meterage. And best of all its supporting Scarf, an organisation transforming the lives of young people seeking protection, and those from refugee & migrant backgrounds, through hospitality training, mentoring & paid work experience.
WANNA WIN YOUR PUNT IN BODRIGGY FROFF?
- Sign up in teams of two. Your team must be balanced–either by sex or experience kicking a torpedo (e.g veteran & rookie).
- Click the link above by Wednesday 17 May to sign up. Team entries will be capped!
- Each team will get six kicks (2 x each), with the longest from each tallied.
- The winning team will win their torpedo punt in beer litres 🏆
- Plus, we’ll be hosting handball comps, giving away prizes, slinging froff and spinning tunes throughout the event. All $ on the day will donated to Scarf.